Our cabin has been designed and built by our family with an eye to ensuring it fits gently with its surroundings and evokes a timeless "cottage" feeling.
It is serviced with water from the only community water system on Savary Island and is in close proximity to the beach, store and restaurant.
This cabin is
$1300 a week
Additional nights will be charge at
$179 a night.
* Master bedroom with queen bed
* Second bedroom with twin beds
* Full bathroom with antique fixtures, shower over tub
* Pull out double sofa bed in living room
* Open living area
* Wood burning stove in living area
* Fully equipped kitchen with propane stove and fridge
* Automatic washing machine
* Spacious deck with wisteria-clad gazebo overlooking large lawn
* Linens provided with the exception of beach towels
* No smoking
* Pets allowed
* Close to beach, restaurant, store, bike rental, wharf
*Additional cleaning fees may apply if the cabin is not left as found